Stop #4, Wiedey House; 1201 N. Fourth Street
Wiedey House (c. 1883)
This home was built by Catherina Wiedey in 1883. She passed away shortly after the home was built. Catherina’s son, Henry, owned the neighboring property. He eventually combined both properties into one lot and became the homeowner. The home has been added onto throughout the early 1900’s. This Queen Anne style home features the front galley porch, scallop shingles, various roof forms and a stone foundation.